– top quality and elegant finish thanks to the use of cnc technology
– the window after installation is flush with the external wall which prevents it from being caught by external elements such as branches for example.
– argon-filled glazing and welded frames of “optimal” windows provide excellent thermal and acoustic insulation and double sealing prevents condensation problems.
– a test performed in a pressure chamber up to 10,000 metres above sea level ensures that “optimal” windows are robust enough to withstand all conditions on earth.
– for many years of trouble-free use and for protection against burglary, window frames and sashes are equipped with specially designed integrated steel frames. All window hardware has been attached to the steel frames.
– all reinforcements and fittings are made of materials such as stainless steel, galvanised steel and aluminium giving the best protection against weather conditions
– the window and the roller shutter can be conveniently operated with one hand and the unique design ensures stepless adjustment.